Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

 With Mother's Day just a little over a week away, I thought I'd help with some gift ideas!  Here are a few of my favorites...
The perfect bag for carrying projects around!

If she is always looking for her notions, get her a handmade pouch to hold them and she will never loose another stitch marker again


I would love a few skeins of Manos Silk Blend, and I'm sure your Mom would too!


A yard of her favorite fabric would be perfect!


Handmade jewelry is a must have!  A needle case is a great gift to keep her needles organized. 


Stash also has gift certificates available.

1 comment:

Gracey said...

The handmade pouches are wonderful! I have one and it's room-y enough to hold all of my crochet hooks, tape measure, stitch counter and scissors :) (and a small ball of yarn sometimes)