Friday, April 8, 2011

New Manos Lace Colors

The newest colors of Manos Lace are amazing!  Manos has always been my go-to yarn.  When I have a project in mind to knit, I tend to gravitate toward Manos.  Now, I'm not one to knit with lace weight yarn nor do I knit lace, but this yarn may just change my mind.  It is the perfect blend of cashmere, silk and baby alpaca and at 439 yards per skein, it is the perfect yarn for your next lace project.  My favorite is the bright blue, named Ella.  Now, on to Ravelry and to search through my books/mags to find the perfect project.  I'm thinking maybe the Feather Weight Cardigan, by Hanna Fettig or the Sockets Harbor Cardigan, also by Hanna Fettig and published in the current issue of Knitscene  Any other suggestions?  What would you knit using Manos Lace?

No comments: