Monday, April 11, 2011

Joel Dewberry Aviary 2

One of the first lines of fabric I ever ordered for Stash was Joel Dewberry Aviary (the original collection).  I remember how excited Carol and I were to start the business at The Barn and have a selection of unique yarns and modern fabrics.  The Aviary fabric was and still is my favorite.  I have a few yards "stashed" away, waiting for the special project.  Whenever I go through my stash and come across this fabric, I can't help but smile at the memories.  Which is why I was so excited to see JD come out with Aviary 2. Many of the same fabric prints in my favorite colors along with new colorways.  I'll have to cut a little off each bolt and add it to my existing Aviary collection and stash it away until the perfect project comes along. 

No comments: