Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pop Blanket KAL!


Join me for a knit-a-long starting in January, knitting the Pop Blanket by Tin Can Knits, a popular Ravelry Pattern.
 
Fridays starting January 11th, 2 pm - 4 pm

Can't make it to the shop to knit with us?  No problem!  I will also be doing a blog-a-long.  I will be posting progress on the blog and the Stash Ravelry page, as well as knitting at the shop.  (the pattern will not be available on my blog, you will need to purchase it through Ravelry or on Tin Can Knits Blog)

An extra bonus:  Tin Can Knits is "Sharing the Love" and offering  a free pattern on her web site!  But hurry you get only until January 1st to choose and "purchase" your favorite pattern.  So, get your Pop Blanket pattern for free, YEAH!  come on over to Stash and grab some yarn, and knit-a-long with me.  You know you want to :)

Yarns that would be great to use for this project: CEY Liberty Wool Prints, Classic Shades, Poems, Berroco Vintage, and Berroco Comfort

Stop by to order or purchase your yarn for the project, I can't wait to see all the color combos we will come up with!

No comments: