Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Rose City Rollers Sock KAL!

The perfect summer project: Sporty, Shorty, Sweet Summer socks!  I guess everybody is doing them, are you?  I’m knitting up the Rose City Roller Socks right now and am having so much fun!  But I am famous for having one-sock-syndrome, so I think you should join me for knit-a-long.  Maybe I’ll have at least one pair but I’m hoping to have a few done before summer is over! 

the heel flap of my Rose City Rollers Sock

Fridays in June, starting June 5th, 1-3 pm at Stash.  No need to RSVP, just show up!   You can hop in at any time during the KAL and start your very own pair of Rose City Roller Socks!  We have some really great sock yarn for you to choose to make your pair.  The pattern is free on Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/rose-city-rollers


Rose City Roller Sock pic from designer Mara Catherine Bryner




No comments: