Amigurumi Contest Rules
Amigurumi: The word is derived from a combination of the Japanese words ami, meaning crocheted or knitted, and nuigurumi, meaning stuffed doll.Amigurumi are typically animals, but can include artistic renderings or inanimate objects endowed with anthropomorphic features.
Knit or crochet amigurumi contest rules:
1. You may use any amigurumi book or single pattern for your project. You may also make up your own amigurumi using the pictures in your head.
2. Supplies for your amigurumi must be purchased at Stash to be entered in the contest. Upon purchasing your supplies, please let us know you would like to participate in the contest and we will help you fill out a registration form, which will include your pattern source, project supplies, and receipt of purchase
3. The final day to turn in your amigurumi will be 4:00 p.m. Monday, June 18th…NO EXCEPTIONS. Your amigurumi will be tagged with a number to identify for voting.
4. You will receive a coupon for 15% off your next yarn purchase at Stash when you bring in your amigurumi.
5. All Amigurumi will be on display at Stash, on the Blog, and on Facebook starting Monday, June 18th thru Monday, June 25th.
6. Voting will conclude on Monday, June 25th at 4:00pm… NO EXCEPTIONS. Your Amigurumi will be returned to you after the contest. Please pick up your Amigurumi by July 10th.
7. Voting: When you vote you will receive one entry into the "voters drawing" each time you vote one in each of the following locations:
* At Stash with each purchase during the voting period
* Once on the Stash Blog
* Once on the Stash Facebook page
You get a chance to vote, and be entered in the "voting" drawing each time you make a purchase during the voting period.
8. The winners of the Amigurumi contest will be announced at the Needle Arts Night on Thursday, June 28th. You do not need to be present to win, winners will be posted on the Stash Blog and Facebook.
9. Yarn prizes will be awarded to the Amigurumi winner as well as a "voter" winner. Details on the prizes will come soon!
10. Sorry, no reentries from previous Amigurumi Contest!
Please call with any questions: 303-660-YARN or email: email@example.com
Need inspiration? Stash has Amigurumi books and patterns galore. Stop by and we will help you with ideas and pattern support.
Stash also has black safety eyes for your Amigurumi!
|Brother Can you Spare Some Yarn?!?|
2011 Amigurumi Contest Winner