Monday, June 23, 2008

Finished Shokay Hat






I finished the Shokay hat, and-then-some. It was the never ending skein! I knitted the first hat on size 8 straights (the pattern calls for size 8 circs). I couldn't find my circs at the time and wanted to get started A.S.A.P! The straights worked well, but the circs were much better. I guess I should follow the pattern :) This adorable hat is knitted from the top down, very intersesting. The Shokay yarn is so yummy to work with and once you throw it in the machine, yes, I said machine! It gets even softer. So I knitted the first hat, then the second , and the third. The last one has stripes. And I still have yarn left over! I'm sure I could get another small hat out of the left overs, we'll see. But, it's time to move on to the next project...

No comments: